Like our skin, our hair also need some nourishment and attention, so they can look good, healthy and shiny. There are 5 best home remedies for hair growth. A good hair care regime can do wonders to bring back the volume to thinning hair. Good hair care does not necessarily want to visit a salon and heart-wrenching bills. You can indulge in some scalp and hair therapy right at home by using a few natural ingredients for hair growth.
Some Major Causes Of Hair Loss:
- Our bodies respond to mental stress in the same way that they do to physical stress, and any significant stressor on the body can cause hair growth.
- Pregnancy is one example of a physical stress that can cause hair loss (that and hormones). Pregnancy-related hair loss is more likely after your kid is born than throughout pregnancy.
- A lack of protein in your diet may result in unintended hair loss. It could also explain why, anecdotally, persons who are dieting may experience some hair loss.
- If you come from a family where ladies began to lose their hair at a specific age, you may be predisposed to it.
- Hair loss may result from changes in hormonal balance that occur while stopping or starting birth control drugs, or around menopause.
There Are Five Effective Home Remedies For Hair Loss.
Natural Home Remedies To Regrow Your Hair:
Onion juice is a very known and useful remedy for hair growth and has been used as a home remedy since ages. It works as a growth-stimulating element, increasing the rate and volume of hair growth.. It is one of the best home remedy for healthy hair to use along with good hair care essentials. Not only for renewal of damaged hair follicles, Onion also possessed other actions, such as, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-hypertensive etc. Onion juice helps in the hair growth by boosting the level of enzyme catalase which further helps in decomposing hydrogen peroxide, thus regulating and optimizing the hair growth.
- Blend the chopped Onion pieces in a juicer to extract the juice.
- Take cotton and dip it in the onion juice.
- Apply the juice onto the scalp and leave it on for at least half an hour.
- Rinse off with a shampoo.
2. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is also the best remedy for hair loss basically Aloe Vera is a plant that has thick leaves with a gel-like substance inside of them. It’s found all over the world, and many people even grow their own. Aloe Vera gel is cooling and soothing when applied to the skin, which is why it’s sometimes used to treat burns and skin wounds. The best form of Aloe Vera to use on your hair is the raw gel of the plant. You can cut fresh leaves from a live plant if you have one. The gel is clear in color and slightly watery.
- Cut Aloe Vera leave
- Rubbing Aloe Vera into your scalp and hair and letting it penetrate your hair follicles could condition and improve damaged, dry hair
- After letting it sit for an hour, rinse the gel off with a mild shampoo.
3. Egg Yolk:
When you crack an egg open, the yolk is the yellow ball suspended in the white. Egg yolk is high in nutrients and proteins, including biotin, vitamin A, and vitamin D. It contains vitamins that may strengthen hair and make it more resistant to damage. The yolk may be especially useful to moisturize hair that appears dry. The nutrients that are naturally contained in an egg yolk are the same ones that are in healthy, glossy hair.
Applying egg yolk topically to your scalp can infuse the root of your hair with vitamins. This means that the new hair will grow out strong.
4. Green Tea:
Green tea is created from fresh tea leaves that are dried and exposed to sunshine to prevent oxidation and fermentation, which results in the characteristic flavor of green tea. It includes a polyphenol that has strong antioxidant activity and can protect your hair and scalp from free radicals. It also reduces inflammation in the hair follicles to keep them functioning properly.
- Take green tea every day to give your body an instant shot of vital nutrients and antioxidants that can help improve your hair growth.
- You can also use it topically as a hair rinse. Prepare a strong cup of green tea by brewing 2 tea bags in 2 cups of boiling water, and then let it cool down to lukewarm before transferring it into a spray bottle. Spritz the tea all over your washed hair and scalp while they are still damp, and then massage it in for a few minutes. Wear a shower cap and wait for up to 30 minutes before rinsing your hair and scalp with cold water.
5. Rosemary Oil:
Rosemary essential oil is a common variety you can purchase and use as a home remedy for hair growth. Many people have taken it successfully to increase hair growth. The oil’s health uses range from antioxidant benefits and anti-inflammation to memory enhancement and more.
Take about 5 drops of rosemary essential oil and massage evenly into your scalp after bath or shower. Mix with oil (like jojoba oil or coconut oil). Rinsing out the oil afterward is optional, though if you do rinse, let the oil sit on your scalp for at least 5 to 10 minutes beforehand.