Lifestyle plays an important role in treating your high blood pressure. This condition is critical because it has no noticeable symptoms and thus often goes undiagnosed. If you successfully control your high bp with a healthy lifestyle, you don’t need to avoid the symptoms of high blood pressure. Basically Hypertension, the medical term for high blood pressure, is known as the ‘silent killer.’ It is a health condition that’s not only common but critical too. It happens when there is an excessive long-term force of blood applied to the artery walls leading to heart diseases.
What foods raise your blood pressure and you need to avoid?
if you are facing the symptoms of high blood pressure then you need to avoid these foods:
- Fast Food
- Fried Food
- Certain Salty Sauces
- Salty Snacks
- Canned, Frozen
- Canned Tomato Products
- Processed Foods
- Frozen Pizza
What are the severe signs of high blood pressure?
- The strong headache is the first symptom of high blood pressure that could come as an indicator that you have high blood pressure. Although most people believe that severe headaches are a common disease that does not require medical attention, this symptom can also be a sign of more serious medical disorders or the sign of high blood pressure.
- The nosebleed is the second serious symptom of high blood pressure. Nosebleed is a condition in which blood drains through the nose.
- the third symptoms of high blood pressure is eye spot. People with diabetes or high blood pressure are more likely to have blood spots in their eyes , yet neither illness causes the blood spots. Floaters in the eyes are not associated with excessive blood pressure.
- Dizziness is another symptom of high blood pressure. So, dizziness is a condition in which you feel lightheaded, woozy, or unstable. Dizziness can sometimes result in fainting on multiple occasions.
- The swelling of some organs in the body is the next indicator that you have high blood pressure. Swelling occurs when the organs, skin, or other areas of the body enlarge. When you have high blood pressure, you are more prone to experience internal swelling caused by organ inflammation, fluid retention, or flatulence.
What are the best ways to control your high blood pressure?
Maintain Your Weight
If you want to maintain your blood pressure first you need to main your weight because the main cause of high blood pressure is the weight Regular physical activity such as 150 minutes a week, or about 30 minutes most days of the week can lower your blood pressure by about 5 to 8 mm Hg if you have high blood pressure. It’s important to be consistent because if you stop exercising, your blood pressure can rise again. So, you will have to stay fit, eat a well-balanced diet, and exercise daily to manage your weight.
Take Well-Balanced Diet
To maintain your blood pressure takes a healthy diet and eats a lot of fruits, vegies and low-fat dairy. Grapefruits, oranges, lemons may have powerful blood pressure lowering effect. They are loaded with vitamins and Minerals that may keep your heart healthy. Avoid junk, oily, processed, and canned food. It will be essential for you to avoid eating pasta, pizza, burger etc. Make a plan and note down what you eat in order to know your eating habits, and improve them.
Reduce Sodium Intake
Sodium content naturally increases blood pressure level. So choose low-sodium foods only
Our body produces a surge of hormones when you’re in a stressful situation. These hormones temporarily increase your blood pressure by causing your heart to beat faster and your blood vessels to narrow. There’s no proof that stress by itself causes long-term high blood pressure. But reacting to stress in unhealthy ways can increase your risk of high blood pressure.
Drinking water also plays an important role to maintain your blood pressure. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water per day it is the easiest way to manage blood pressure related issues. So keep yourself hydrated.
Is Egg good for high blood pressure?
Eggs are also a well-known source of protein which is perfect for breakfast. Egg whites are especially good for high blood pressure. You can prepare scrambled eggs and add some vegetables to it.
Is Apple good for high blood pressure?
Apples can also help keep your blood pressure at healthy levels. High blood pressure results in around 1,100 deaths per day in the U.S., which means keeping your blood pressure down is vital for living a healthy life. Fortunately, having an apple a day can help with just that.
How you can lower your blood pressure in just 5 minutes?
If your blood pressure is elevated and you want to see an immediate change, lie down and take deep breaths. This is how you lower your blood pressure within minutes, helping to slow your heart rate and decrease your blood pressure. When you feel stress, hormones are released that constrict your blood vessels.
What is the one food that kills high blood pressure?
Foods that are low in sodium and high in potassium are great options for heart health. Potassium is a natural antidote to sodium’s harmful effects on your blood pressure, so eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, like bananas or avocados, can perform a double-duty favor for your heart.
You must monitor your blood pressure at home regularly especially if you want to prevent the necessity of taking medications or reduce the medications you are currently taking. Also, don’t forget to visit your doctor for proper diagnosis and follow the medications as per his advice.
One thought on “How To Control High Blood Pressure?”